Saturday, June 30, 2012

Little Photo Books! Great gift!



I have a QUICK fun project for you all today!  
This is a little brag/photo book you make out of one 12x12 piece of card stock!  
Take your 12x12 and cut 3-4 inch strips.  Score at 4 & 8 inches.  
Accordion fold the paper and join them together by overlapping the last and the first flap on each piece.  I then cut the inserts for each flap and they measure 3 3/4 each. You don't have to do this step but I think
it really adds a finishing touch and will make a nice backdrop for your photos.

 I rubber stamped them (gosh this was fun - I don't stamp as much as I used to and it turned out great!)
 to add a little color.  I ran a 8x11 piece of colored paper through my printer and used my 
computer to type the words "special memories" and "Mimi's brag book".  
You can add any words your want and really personalize your book!

I added a couple of pearls in the center of the flowers and used (my fav) black and white ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I attached the ribbon with an adhesive strip on the front of the book, but then it just wraps around the back so you can tie it on the side.

Seriously, this took no time at all!  Whip out your paper and trimmer and see what you can create!
Invite me to your blog because I'd love to see what you did!

Mimi

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is more than adorable!! I love, love, love how you used those stamps!! :) I'm gonna have to stop back by when I can take more time to look (and NOT on my phone! LOL!)...

    Thank you for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are awesome. Fabulous idea:-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I just became a follower and would love it if you would follow my blog, www.laurascraftroom.blogspot.com. I have several new projects I will be adding this weekend. I went to my first scrapbook expo yesterday (which I loved) so the crafting bug has really hit me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! You're right this would make an awesome gift!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!