Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's a fruity day!

I am excited to be a Guest Designer today for Ginger Snap Scraps.  I love summer, but summer is a great time to use one of my favorite cartridges in my Cricut.  The Preserves Cartridge offers tons of cute cuts.  I team them up with My Pink Stamper Fruit and Veggies Punnies and it's a great duo!  I still use my Cricut Expression even though I have an E2 also!  Both of these machines are available at Ginger Snap Scraps.  I added some Stickles on each card for more dimension.

I have created two cards today one using an Apple cut and a couple of cherries.


One of my favorite Cuttlebugs embossing folders is Swiss Dots.  It is available at www.gingersnapscraps.com.  You will love this folder.  I probably use it more than any other folder in my collection.  I love to make cards.  All products that are available from Ginger Snap Scraps are in RED.   I think the art of "writing" a note is slowly leaving, but I'm a firm believer we can bring it back!  People love to get a card for any reason and hey, let's put the Post Office back to work!  Join me and send someone a note this week!

Ginger Snap Scraps has the cutest stamps and supplies for all your crafting needs.  Check them out!

Thanks for looking at my project today! 

Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Glad you could join us!

    Janea
    Ginger Snap Scraps DT
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi,
    Since you don't have an email link, I'm trying this. Please take a look at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Blog for the June Blog Hop winner: http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2012/06/rrr-june-blog-hop-winner.html
    I think it will be worth your trip!! Have a super day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!