Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day two of the Ginger Snap Scraps Summer log Hop



Welcome to our Summer Blog Hop with the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!

Welcome to Day two of our All About Summer Blog Hop!

We hope you enjoy all of the great work this Design Team has done and 
find some summer inspiration. Happy Summer!  It's my pleasure to be a Guest Design Team Member for this Hop.  It's been tons of fun!

 then you are in the right spot!

Well, I have friends who love to change shoes in the summertime, but I like to change my Iphone case!

I found this case at Target and you need to find one with a clear back.
Then I whipped out my favorite 6x6 paper pads and starting cutting.
Seriously I never even knew there were 6x6 pads until I found them in the Ginger Snap Scrap Store!
The patterns are perfectly proportioned for smaller crafts and I had a blast picking out papers,
punches, stamps and banners to add!



Of course I had to use Tea Dye Distress Ink by Tim Holtz to ink around all edges.


I used a couple of my favorite Martha Stewart Punches for the borders.


And added some sentiments from My Creative Time, Getty Cricky & Cardztv Stamps


I love how they turned out, don't you?


Thanks for stopping by!  You are almost done with the hop.
 I hope you've had as much fun as we have!
Happy Summer!

Your next stop on the hop is Steph- http://lovetocreatecards.blogspot.com/

We hope you enjoy our Summer Blog Hop!


Now for some blog candy! We are giving away 2 $10 gift card to Ginger Snap Scraps!
Just leave a comment here and let us know that you did the following:

Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps
 http://www.ginger-snap-scraps.blogspot.com/  
and follow the blog!
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook and like them https://www.facebook.com/groups/379703202069952/


Please visit the store and enjoy 30% off ALL items in store (excludes Provo Craft) all weekend long!
Save on Copics, stamps, Nestabilities, inks, paper pads, ribbon, twine and much more!

Online Scrapbook Store



Here is the entire line up in case you get lost.


22 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the one with the birds.. How ingenious!!

    Susan
    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I want one :) These are so awesome!!!! Must look for a clear case now to make one for my iphone...Thanks for the inspiration!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT Sunday!!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. It is so neat and something different form the everyday items I have typically seen crafted

    ReplyDelete
  5. How totally clever and CUTEEE! I don't even have an iPhone and I want one!!!
    New follower here! Love you blog design...so cheery!
    becky
    www.beckyboyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea!!! I wish I'd seen these clear backed cases! great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Beautiful Tags love the layering and the colors. thanks for sharing.
    www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you make your own case decorations! What a fun Idea and they are all adorable!!! I may have to see if I can find a clear phone case for my phone and do this. I sadly do not have the iphone but wowza these are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a fabby idea Cathy!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a CUTE idea. Thank you for sharing!
    I'm a new follower! :)
    www.thescrappycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I am in LOOOOVE with these!!!! I am DEFINITELY going to have to try this. TFS!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute--love how these turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!! Clever idea!!! Love all the cute backs you made!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowza, another awesome idea!!! Love this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super clever! They turned out awesome! We all want one now!

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  16. okay, now i need to find those thingys for a blackberry! And since we don't have Target, i'll comb other stores. Thanks for sharing!

    marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

    i am a follower of Ginger Snap Scraps blog and liked the favebook page

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very cute little mini book!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a neat idea. I love it.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    GSS DTM

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this!!! so original!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously the greatest idea ever!! Love them all! I have an otterbox case so it won't work for me but man I wish I could design my own case!!
    Hugs
    Connie Dt sister
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!