Monday, May 28, 2012

More tiny notes!

I really love to make these little cards.  I had another idea this afternoon and couldn't wait to give it a try.  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart Punch.  The pig and chicken are Papertrey Ink's Dies.  These turned out really cute.  I used Cardztv Stamps, My Creative Time Stamps, & K Andrew Design stamps to complete them.

If you haven't seen any of my posts before, I love to make multiple cards using the same design but different sentiments.  I use a lot of Thank you notes.  It seems the art of writing notes is going away and I want to bring it back.  I know it's easier to write an email or place a call, but nothing says "thank you" like a hand written note.






Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. These cards are absolutely FABULOUS! I love the black and white simple elegance! Thanks for using my stamps and showing them off in such a fabulous manner!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    See My Stamps
    Visit my Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!