Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Get well!




I needed a couple of get well cards and I used the small 3x3 cards for inspiration that I made over the weekend.  The black and white paper was printed with my Cricut Imagine using the Theresa Collins Black and White cartridge.   I LOVE THAT CARTRIDGE!  The best part was these papers were in my scrap drawer so it didn't me long at all to whip these up.  I used the Swiss Dots folder to emboss the white layer and cut the butterfly with my Martha Stewart Punch.  I added a tiny white pearl on each butterfly and three more pearls on the left side of the ribbon for balance.  The stamp comes from www.creaivetimeforme.com Pain, Pain, Go Away set!  Isn't this classy? I love it!

Okay, now my next project - a male birthday card!  HELP!  Invite me to your blog to see what you have created.  I really struggle with masculine cards.

Mimi

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love that cart too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards - they turned out great! TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!