Sunday, May 27, 2012

3x3 Thank you Notes!

I am happy I got some craft time in yesterday.  I needed to make some thank you notes and I knew in my mind what I wanted to do but I couldn't wait to see the finished product.


I love to use Kraft colored paper and when you cut a 12x12 sheet of paper into cards that are 3x6 inches, you can cut a lot in one setting.  I used all of My Creative Time products and if you are not familiar with Emma's talent, check it out at www.creativetimeforme.com.

I love everything about this simple card!  I made about 20 cards in one evening.  I did add some Glossy Accents on the flower petals to give them some dimension.  I also used my White Gel pen on the flower and on the scalloped edge.  I deciced to not use any ribbon or buttons which is unusual for me but I like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I pray you are having a great weekend with family and friends as we all remember the reason for Memorial Day.

Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!