Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Time for sweet treats!

I like to say "thank you" to my staff with little crafty things.  I currently am managing two offices so treating is a little more challenging than normal, but I've been working on something for both offices and I wanted to share.  I mean you can't let Valentine's Day pass without a sweet treat, right?




 The top picture shows the Tootsie Pop all wrapped up in Stitched Lollypop Dye from My Creative Time.  I had almost 40 of these so I needed something quick and easy.  Papercrafting is very easy when you have the right tools!  I love Emma's dyes and I know you will too.  I made these for my new staff.

The second picture was made (and this is a total scraplift) from an idea I saw on Pinterest and from one of Emma's DT members in a recent stamp release.  I love using Hershey hugs and here is just another cute way to stack them and make a mailbox.  Isn't this adoreable?  This is probably my last little gift to my current staff and I wanted to make something special.  One thing I loved about this project is that I used up so many scraps to make these.  Sometimes it's easier to just get a new piece of paper, but for these I MADE myself go to my scrap drawers and they turned out perfect!

Thanks for looking!  Happy Valentine's day from Mimi!

2 comments:

  1. I love your tiny mailbox. I recently made a larger one that I really like. Come on over and take a look.

    Kimberly
    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Valentine Creations! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!