Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank you from Abigail!



First of all, I would like to introduce my sweet Abigail.  She is 13 pounds of "busyness".  Whenever hubby and I are gone for a LONG day and sometimes for a trip, we have a great neighbor who watches Abigail so we don't have to board her.  I've been wanting to thank her so I finally picked up an Applebee's gift card and made this cute little folder with My Creative Time's Gift Card dye.  I cut the dog from the Create a Critter cartridge and I think she was cut at 2.5.  I inked all the edges in black to make it look like Abigail.  I popped her up and put some rhinestones on her collar.  The bones are button that I cut off the loop on the back.  You can't see it well but I added stickles on the ears and nose to make it sparkle.  On the inside I stamped two and from and used a Paw print to show it's from Abigail!  Isn't that cute?  The Gift Card sentiments are the perfect companion to this dye.  Mary from Cardztv has turned me on to black and white checked ribbon and I love the special touch it gives this card.

I hope you enjoy this card!  I love it and I so appreciate my neighbor Judy for taking such great care of my little girl.

Have a great weekend!

Mimi

4 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I love this cart!

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!;)
    BIG HUGE HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute resemblance. Got to love our 4 legged friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Abigail. Nice to meet you. : )
    Mimi, your card is super adorable. Your neighbor is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!