Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Anniversary to my better half!

Tomorrow I celebrate 23 years of marriage with my best friend.  Sometimes making cards for my husband are the hardest, but this one came into my mind early this morning and I couldn't wait to craft!  The heart is cut from Doodlecharms.  I'm loving the checked ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  My little buttons came from my stash as did the papers.  I use a lot of Stampin Up paper for the solids, but the rest are scraps from my stash.  The face on the heart comes from Peachy Keen.  Don't you just love how the face changes the look?

I'm linking this to My Creative Time's website.  She asked for cards/layouts using her first sets of stamps.  This set is called You Had at Chocolate.  Who wouldn't love it with a name like that.  Go to her website to see 3 of her favorite sets on SALE now.  www.creativetimeforme.com and tell her I sent you!

Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! - That's a sweet card. Love that face on the heart and that sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Happy Anniversary. I do like the face. I look at the stamps and ponder ordering them and then chicken out. Your card turned out great! I am sure hubby loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!