Monday, February 13, 2012

Change can be tough!

But I'm hoping chocolate will make it better!

Last week Martha Stewart had a great idea to wrap candy and hand write the thank you note on the inside of the wrapper that you place around the candy.  I thought that was a cute idea so here is my version.

I am in the midst of a job location change and leaving my current staff is going to be tough.  We have grown and prospered together for over a year and a half, but it's now time for me to move to my new location.  I will have double the doctors, double the employees and a larger building.  I am excited, but a piece of my heart will stay with the group I've called home for many months.  A few staff members went together and purchased a hour long facial for me as a parting gift.  I've never had a facial so I can't wait.  I made these little dark chocolates to give them as their thank you.

I taped two bars together and then placed a wrapper around them with score tape.  The little tag is from My Creative Time's dye set that is sold with her Tiny Tag sentiments.  This is a perfect label to use on something like this!  Check out www.creativetimeforme.com to see Emma's complete line of products.

I love your comments and it would be great fun if you invite me to your blog!

Thanks for taking time to look!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! Stop by my blog to see what I've made with Emma's products too :)

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!