Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time for some sweets!


I got to put together 3 chocolate boxes for Valentines Day over the weekend.  I LOVE using the Hug candy.  I stamped a background design on standard address labels for a quick dash of color and placed them in these neat hinged tins from Papertrey Ink.  I wrapped a band around the containers and added a sentiment and don't they look cute?  I still have little gifts to do the for the grandboys but I will work on that this weekend.  These were a quick and easy project.  The designs I used to stamp on the address labels are stamps from Papertrey Ink.  I also see that Stampin Up has a set of these too!  I have another project I did with Hershey Hugs and will share soon!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!