Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dressing up my Iphone!



I love Pinterest and before the holidays I saw the idea of cutting paper liners out and placing them in an Iphone jacket with the clear back.  It was a fun and unique idea but I didn't have time to do it.  I am the person who loves the Miche bag because I can change the shells, I love seasonal decor etc.  So why NOT change up my phone.

After I had them cut out I decided to add a little inspiration by using My Creative Time Encouraging Quotes & Words by stamping on the back.  I love how they turned out.  I am sure I will continue to cut out my favorite papers and add some other wording but I feel like I just got a NEW phone!

Check out www.creativetimeforme.com for all of Emma's products!  Her stuff is awesome!

Mimi

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is AWESOME!!! What a GREAT idea my sweet friend!! You did an EXCELLENT job!
    BIG HUGE HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What a w oderful idea. I must do this for my new iPhone. Is there a pattern available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary I traced around my phone, cut with my page trimmer, used my corner rounder and still had a little trimming. I had to cut out hole for the camera with scissors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!