Saturday, December 10, 2011

Make your gift standout!





I've been following My Creative Time and her 12 days of Christmas and have gotten some wonderful ideas for decorating and gift ideas.  Here is my version of her packaging some bubbly and sparkling cider that I'll be giving this Christmas.  This is such an easy project and if you go to Emma's website you will be able to see her video on how to create you own version too!  I have so many more things I want to try but am really lacking time this weekend.  The rest of my day is full and tomorrow is full too.  I love this time of year but always run out of time to create my goodies!

Enjoy!  I pray you and your family is having a blessed holiday season so far!

Mimi

7 comments:

  1. Great job on your Cider bottles! I love the branches and ornaments on top, very festive!

    plese.cathy at yahoo dot com
    happyscrapin1@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! What a fun way to present bubbly!! Thank you for joining our Cardz TV Crafty Christmas Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, your did a fabulous job on these! Thanks for joining Crafty Christmas at Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. Thanks for joining us for a Crafty Christmas at Cardz TV Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally pretty deco on those cider bottles Mimi!
    Wishing you & your family a very Happy Holiday!
    Keep safe during the holiday seasons too!
    Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice!!thx for sharin..Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are Awesome. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary “Crafty Christmas” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!