Monday, December 12, 2011

A little gift for someone special!

Mary from Cardztv (her blinky is on the sidebar) had a great video last week on doing the "matchcover" for a packet of hot chocolate.  Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awEEYFtfjjw&feature=g-u.

Mary is a fabulous person and she always has the greatest ideas.  I loved this and it is a total scraplift from her.  The only thing I did different was I used a "cup" from the Yummy cartridge and printed with my Imagine.  I watched the video again tonight to get the measurements and this was a quick and simple project.  It turned out so cute, I'm making these again this weekend when my grandsons come for a crafting and baking weekend.

The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper collection.  I have used this set over and over again.  It was a great investment.  Go to www.mypinkstamper.com to see all her wonderful products.

I am giving these to my staff tomorrow and I can't wait!  I get very excited to give them cute things!

Enjoy!

Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Darling little treats, love the sentiment too. I am sure the office will enjoy such a tasty treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute Mimi, I'm sure the office staff is gonna love you for this treats....Great cute idea.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!