Monday, November 28, 2011

We have winners!

Thank you for hopping with us this past weekend.  I hope it was a nice break from football and big dinners!  I have two winners to announce chosen by random.org.

First of all for the cards submitted the winner is #7 - Melissa from http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/birthday-card.html

And the winner from the comments is Cathy #25 who said "I completed the hop, very talented ladies here. hope ya had a great birthday, now I have to make a card to link:))
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com"

Please send me your mailing addresses so I can send you your prizes.  Melissa has won a stamp set from My Pink Stamper and Cathy has won a stamp set from My Creative Time!  I love both of these crafty gals and use their stamps almost everytime I create.  You will love them.

Thanks again to all who hopped with us!  It was a wonderful weekend and a great birthday!

Mimi

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner's..
    And Mimi this was such a fun hop.... would love to do it again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirl! It was a ton of fun!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cathy:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I am soo happy, I will be emailing you, I hope you had a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prizes being mailed tomorrow! Congratulations! YOu will both love your stamps. Two of my favorite designers - My Pink Stamper and My Creative Time! Love them both!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!