Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge




I've been a kick lately using My Creative Time's (www.creativetimeforme.com) gift card die.  I love it!  My grandsons are going to Disney this year for Christmas and I wanted to give them some money so they can spend a little of their own dollars, lol.  Anyway, Emma's challenge was to make something that was "kid friendly", so with the boys in mind I decided to finish these up.  Now I just need to add money!!  They turned out real cute.  I used the Gift Card Die and the stiched circle and scalloped die as well!  I added some stickles to give a little glimmer and I think they are to DIE for!  LOL!  I borrowed the Cricut cartridge from a friend since I didn't have anything  Disney.  I may have to search this one out though becasue they will need to scrap all those photos!  I used a Disney font on my computer to type out the Disney Dollars and Mouse Money sentiment.  I then lined up the circle die and cut it out on my cuttlebug!  This worked great!


Join in on the fun!  Check out www.creativetimeforme.com and see the challenge.  The more the merrier!


I hope to make it back in the loft tomorrow to make some birthday cards! 

Mimi

4 comments:

  1. love the Mickey Mouse project, very cute idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi,
    Love your blog and your projects are great!!! I'm going to look around more :) I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys will LOVE them!! Especially little Drewbur ;) Knowing you and they don't have the Mickey Cart great idea for presents for all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mimi, your blog is awesome! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!