Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's my Birthday!

Well, the time has come for me to get excited about my upcoming birthday!  Next week on Thanksgiving, I will be celebrating my 60th birthday and I couldn't think of anything more fun that to celebrate it with my crafty friends!  I am having a Birthday Bash Blog Hop from November 24-27.  So take some time away during the sales and hop along with us and have fun!  I have twelve crafty peeps who are creating great BD projects and I can't wait to share with you what they have come up with.  To "celebrate" we have some blog candy along the way.  My Creative Time & My Pink Stamper have each donated stamp sets to be given away and we have some other goodies as well.  Stay tuned for more!

Mimi

4 comments:

  1. Would have never thought you were turning 60. Can't wait for the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to play!!!

    Happy Thanksgiving and Birthday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I really need to get the CTMH cartridge. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! My first blog, so I hope I get it right. Can't wait to see more wonderful work from everyone :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!