Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gift Card Holders



Who doesn't love gift cards?  I love to get them and I love to give them.  I purchased a die from My Creative Time to cut the most perfect gift card holder.  It works best with two sided printed paper, but on the two with baby cards, I didn't have any so I simply cut it twice and cut off the top so I had a contrast.  On the snowman card, I ran the paper through my Imagine once, then flipped it over and printed the second side too!  It worked perfectly!  Some sunday afternoon I plan to make up a stash of these cards.  I totally believe presentation is everything, so a simple $5.00 Starbucks card would be a total hit in one of these holders!  Head over to www.creativetimeforme.com to see these great dies.

Just as a tip - I almost always cut out "extra" images when I'm card making.  I store the images in little plastic photo boxes and seem to always be able to reach for something when I want to make one of these holders or a quick card.  The auto fill on the Cricut is a huge timesaver and can easily be used for extra images you might not need today, but several months from now when you need to create something quick - you can make something that looks like it took hours!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look, I almost was going to change it to this theme then I said nay I'll stick to what I aready downloaded.... Those gift card holders are to die for.... just so adorable... love all of them.....
    Have a great Sunday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! I love them!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, did these turn out fabulous or what! Amazing job!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very attractive gift card holders, do you have something related to membership cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!