Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another gift card holder!

Who doesn't love a gift card?  I needed a gift card holder for a gift card from McDonalds that I'm giving to an employee tomorrow.  My employee really love McDonalds coffee drinks and their Fruit Parfait and I had so much fun making this holder using a die from My Creative Time.  The coffee cup was cut from Love You Latte Cricut Lite.  I also used another die from My Creative Time from the Build a Banner set and the Just for You sentiment also is from www.creativetimeforme.com.  If you haven't tried Emma's products, you need to go take a peak!  They are awesome.

Hopefully I'll be back this weekend as my birthday stash is depleted - ca put - zip!  I need some major crafting time!  Wanna join me in on the fun?

6 comments:

  1. I like this one a latte!! (sorry couldn't resist)
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, great Latte! I think I need to get this cartridge.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gift card holder. Love the colors and that steam is a great touch. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw this last night & i just luv it!!hope u don't mind me using this idea..great job as always!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. texasgrama, scrap lift away! It's a very compliment! My staff member loved it!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!