Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge



My Pink Stamper is having a Christmas Card challenge on her web site.  When I think Christmas cards I think volume!  LOL!  So today I created a card that doesn't have any multiple cuts on the Cricut and uses my stamps.  I love to make snowmen cards and cute cards, but for actually sending a Christmas Card I like to keep the message about what the real meaning of Christmas is all about.  The only Cricut cut is the scalloped oval from Elegant Edges.  Baby Jesus is stamped for an OLD Stampin Up set and I chalked the straw, the blanket and His face.  I used my homemade glimmer mist to add a little sparkle.  The base of the card is Ballet Blue and old SU color.  The white layer was run through the Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots) leaving room for my stamped sentiment which comes from My Pink Stamper set called Christmas Wishes.  I took a picture of the CD case showing you how I keep all of Robyn's stamps.  I love this way of organizing them!  I know some people use the clip it up, but for me, the plastic bag wanted to tear since I use my stamps so much.  The first card I did, I used a white ribbon, but then I tried the RED one and it really added some pop.  Three small pearls were adhered under the bow.  I used the SU saying on the inside to finish off the message.  Hope you like this!  How about joining in on the fun?  Go to www.mypinkstamper.com to check out her challenge and get her stamps!  They are the best.

Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute Mimi~
    love the blues and cute sentiment too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I like how simple, yet sweet it is and your coloring looks great!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!