Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween - just can't get enough!


I've made some Christmas cards but once again this afternoon I went back to making Halloween Cards.  For the first card, I stamped the ghost with Peachy Keen stamps, colored it and cut it out.  Popped it up on a couple of layers of spooky paper.  I used a die from My Creative Time and her sentiment as well.  The second card has a ghost cut from Happy Hauntings.  I used a "wobble" on this ghost and it is so cute.  I also used the Banner set from My Creative Time to spell out BOO!  Fun projects - now it's back to work tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Aww Mimi - these are both so cute... love the ghost especially the one with the peachy keen face... great fun papers and just so fantastic.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Mimi
    Those are so cute and so creative. You did a great job. Love the papers. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi, OMG love these adorable cards!! LOVE those ghosts:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEW follower, hope you can do the same ! I love your blog and especially think your cards & projects are unique, fun & colorful. Thanks for sharing your passion. Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there I love your cards they are super.ust did a quick toir of yourpage very talented crafter, wonderful proiects. I am your newest follower come by and see me. I too am an RN work nights still in an Alzheimers and dementia unit,
    Big Blog Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Mimi this is so cute. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!