Saturday, September 10, 2011

Time to organize!



I am a huge fan of My Creative Time stamps.  Actually I love CLEAR STAMPS.  The space saving factor is enough to get me excited but I truly feel the image is much clearer than the rubber image.  I have amassed a HUGE number of stamps that were all mounted on wood.  Slowly I have been removing the wood block and I've stored them in CD cases, however, Emma gives you so many stamps per set (great value) that I needed to find a DVD case to store them.  As you can see they fit perfectly!  I am still looking for a better place to find the DVD cases cheaper.  I bought these on EBay and they were about $2 each.  I think I can do better if I can just find the source.  I like Emma's packaging as she prints the image on her packing material.  I can use that as my insert so I know what is in the case.


Two other stamp lines that I own are My Pink Stamper and K Andrew Designs.  I have place these into the clear CD cases.  Since the image is not stamped on the list, I printed off the picture of the set and laminated it.  When I am searching for just the right saying, I can leaf through my laminated sheets and locate what I need.  Sorry for the glare!

Lastly I wanted to show you a project I've been working on for storing my Cricut and Imagine cartridges and booklets.  When I only had a few cartridges, it was easy to locate and look through my booklets, however, I began purchasing more and found out I was really missing many "pearls" located in the booklets as I was only looking at the back of the box!  There are so many more images on these cartridges and now that my booklets are located in two containers, I can easily sort through my booklets and mark things I'd like to try.  I did a search on You Tube and for the life of me I can't locate the person who gave me this idea.  She had the cut file and everything for the cartridges and I love this system.  I will find the link and post it - I promise.  Anyway, I have all my cartridges in one of these containers, my booklets are in two containers and I actually could use 3.  They stack perfectly and I can really study my booklets now by just going through each container.  I have alphabetized the cartridges and booklets so I can easily fine them.  My Imagine Cartridges use the same cut file, I just store them sideways.

So I know it looks like I've not been doing any crafting lately, but you can see that I've been busy getting my loft in order.  Thanks for everyone's inspiration.  I must say that I didn't like the Clip it Up for ME!  That is the reason I went to the DVD/CD cases.

I have a new project to post shortly.  Thank you for stopping by!

Here is the link for the blog for the person who gave me the idea to organize my Cricut cartridges.  
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.okieladybug.com%2F&h=PAQDyzc4IAQDQ-EIQJteYQqAJNod-PpPSMNjnk9J0gd9S_Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!