Monday, September 12, 2011

Throwback Thursday with My Creative Time

This week's Throwback Thursday challenge was to do a card using orange, purple, green and black and NOT use the Cricut.  I pulled out a new Martha Stewart Punch for the fence and then a couple of my Halloween papers.  The cats are a strip from that paper pack.  I stamped the tree branches in the background and the ghost is a stamped image from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I colored it, inked the edges, put some stickles on the pumpkin and cut it out and placed it on the card with pop dots.  I used My Creative Time Halloween stamps for the image and one of her great dies.  I added some purple rhinestones on the tag and then popped it up on foam tape.  This was a fun challenge!  Thanks Emma!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi~
    Such another adorable Halloween card... Luv the peachy keen faces, I keep seeing them all over.... luv the ghost and the papers you used on this card... So pretty!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It did turn out cute!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!