Saturday, September 17, 2011

So spooky!! I love Halloween!




Last night as I was falling asleep, I kept dreaming about this card!  I know that sounds so strange, but I love 3 Birds on Parade and this little ghost kept calling me.  When he cuts out, he has a "bubble" for the word BOO.  I cut that off because I wanted to use one of the my Halloween stamps from My Creative Time.  I may still add some stickles to the little legs.  Hope you enjoy the two cards!  It will soon be time for me to think about my Christmas cards.  That may take me some time!

Thanks for looking!

Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi~
    This cute ghost is actually too cute to spook.... luv this one... great card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card I just love your designs. I found your blog from Creative Times facebook page. I am now a follower of your blog. Thanks for sharing your wonderful stuff with us.

    http://countryladydesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!