Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Time - Guest Designer! I am so excited!!






I am so excited to have been asked the second time to be My Creative Time's Guest Designer!  Thank you Emma for this chance to share a project with your followers.  In my profile I mention that I'm a practice manager of a medical office and I lead an incredible team.  I like to show my appreciation to them from time to time in the way of little treats.  Let's face it, we all need chocolate!  This little gift box is a SVG cut and it's the perfect size for multiple Halloween treats like Candy Corn, Ghost Peeps, Tootsie Rolls, etc.  With this cut, I can only cut out one box per 12x12 sheet of cardstock.  I used Happy Hauntings for the cut images (aren't they cute!).  Various Halloween papers were used from a paper pack from last year.  I have three Halloween punches from Martha Stewart that I used and I love them all.  The two border punches provided a base and I was able to build from there.  The spider punch was my favorite because I added stickles and they just sparkle! I used several of My Creative Time Products:

Stiched Oval Die
Scallop & Stitched Circle Die Set
Fancy Frame Stamp and Die Set
&
All Around Halloween

I hope you like what I created.  I had a ball!  Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I love comments and I really get excited when someone joins my site!  Thanks again and let's get ready for Halloween!  Boo!

24 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi~
    These treat bags came out really really awesome... Luv all the different theme's you got going on with the Halloween designs.... They are gorgeous... And congrats on the DT.... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! You are the BOMB my sweet friend!!! hehehe!! ALL of your bags are SOOOO SUPER CUTE, you have totally outdone yourself! Thank you sooo much for joining me again, you are an AWESOME Guest designer!;)
    BIG HUGE Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome. I have this cartridge and never really looked through it for this bag. I just love it. Looks like your already for halloween. Great job Guest Designing.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of these bags Mimi!!! Fabulous job on them! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, these look great! I can't wait to I can find those MS punches. AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I have these Martha Stewart punches too, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These bags are so cute. They turned out awesome. I am sure they took a lot of time and work, but you really nailed it. TFS, nenerscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, you have been busy!!! These are FANTASTIC!!!! Beautiful job as Emma's Guest Designer! congratulations!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mimi-
    Your treat bags are so cute! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those bags are adorable, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mimi, I love the treat bags they are awesome. You are so talented. I always look forward to seeing what you have created

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kate, the bag/box is a SVG cut so it is not on this cartridge. My original expression is out of warranty so I sometimes use Sure Cuts Alot on my computer to cut SVG images. Hope that helps!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi MiMi,
    these bags are so cute, could you tell me the svg file you used, i have several from other companies as well and use my old expression and scal to cut. i would love to make a couple of these for my friends at work and need the size and svg name please. thanks for the idea and again love your site too.
    lois

    ReplyDelete
  14. The SVG file is from SVG Attic. It is the Tied Surprise Gift Boxes. I used the Trellis box and deleted the Trellis. I have used this file in the past and it works great for something like this. I cut the contrasting flap and I didn't size it but used it just like the file loaded on my 12x12 page. Feel free to ask me any questions if I didn't clear it up! Thanks! So glad you enjoyed this project.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome bags, MIMI!! My new obsession is packaging treats and goodies. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your bags are absolutely adorable! Love everyone of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ih my gosh, these are adorable and your blog looks soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow your bags are wonderful! LOVE them!

    Could you please let me know the name of the Halloween fence punch with the crows and spiderwebs? My e-mail address is darkelfe@gmx.de .

    Thanks
    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are all so cute! I love the colors and designs. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow these pockets are so beautiful, I like the bow idea.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!