Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halloween Craft Time! Spooky!!




Got out my Mini Monsters cartridge to make a couple of Halloween cards for my grandsons.  Two things they love to use when they craft with me - googly eyes and Stickles!  Both of these images were cut @ 3.5 inches.  I used a combination of stamps from My Creative Time and My Pink Stamper to put them together.  I have both of their Halloween stamps and love them.  The second card is a C-fold card and I'm not sure that shows up well in the photo but it makes a cute presentation.  I have a Martha Stewart punch that punches the spider.  I love that little spider -- he looks like he's crawling all over the card.  And another obsession of mine is the little wobble thing and both of these images are on wobbles, so they move really cute!

I have some other items done but can't post them yet!  I will be the Guest Designer for My Creative Time on 9/21 so I've been busy on that project too.  Make sure you stay tuned to Emma's blog tomorrow as she starts her sneak peak week of her new release.  I am sure she will not dissappoint us!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  I love comments, so let me have it!

Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi~
    You have some fun things going on with you blog.... luv all those creativity you have to share...
    They are really awesome projects.... I will be your newest follower, hop on over to my blog and follow me too.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is addorible! I'm working on one right now and so wish I had the stamps you used, they would be perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my grandsons will enjoy them don't you?

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!