Saturday, September 10, 2011

Getting the office ready for FALL!







It is no secret that I'm a fan of My Creative Time stamps.  I used two sets to create this project.  Inspirting Words and Inspiring Word Accents.  I made tags from the Sweet Treats Cartridge.  Love those little tags!  These little arrangements were made with votive glass containers and they are for the tables in my office break room.  I like to give it a seasonal look and these will take us until Christmas.  This was a fun project that took about 2 hours the other night.  I use 3 bundles of fall flowers, my glue gun, styrofoam, a wide fall ribbon and some raffia.  They turned out pretty cute.  I love'd Emma's positive message on these two stamp sets.  I used them time and time again!  Thanks Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!