Friday, September 16, 2011

Do you like the new blog design?

Thought I'd change the blog up a bit and get ready for Halloween.  What do you think?

Today I took in treats for my office staff.  These were made with my Cricut Imagine.  The nuggets were wrapped in paper to match the frog.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper and everything else was printed and cut on my Imagine.  Very simple project and fun!  Can't wait for tomorrow.  Coffee at Panera with my sweet hubby, then a quick trip to the grocery, THEN I'm playing in the loft with paper, adhesive, my Cricuts, my stamps and my trimmer!  It's going to be a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Luv that Halloween theme Mimi!
    Your blog page looks really really pretty..... And that treat project looks like a fun idea to do...
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto on the blog page!!!nice..nice..
    also a sweet idea on the treat bags..
    thx..for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your Halloween blog design and your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!