Monday, September 19, 2011

1st Anniversary card for Todd & Ashley



One year ago I received a most precious gift - a new daughter-in-law!  Her name is Ashley and she is the sweetest and cutest human being ever.  Now I have two daughters that bless my life.  I made this card for them quickly yesterday and it truly was a work in progress.  I used the Wedding cartridge for the front.  I cuttlebuged with Swiss Dots and then sponged on some purple metalic ink on the front to make the dots pop.  I used some pearls and wrapped up the front as if it where a gift.  The inside I finished with a Denami stamp (one of my favs for making backgrounds) and My Creative Time's sentiments.  Check out www.creativetimeforme.com for her products.

Also make sure and come back this Wednesday as Emma from My Creative Time has asked me to be her guest designer for the 2nd time!  I can't wait to show you what I've come up with for "treats for the office".  See you Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful! I'm sure they will love it. I just recently gained a new wonderful son myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so pretty, love the pinks and I'm sure they will enjoy this card very much... Fab card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I especially love the inside -- I need to do that more often. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!