Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Pinkalicous Blog Hop Entry

The idea for this card came from Mary at Cardz TV.  She has a link on her blog every week for another talented lady who puts a digital scripture on her blog for free every week.  I loved this scripture from Psalms and I loved the round card.  I was totally excited as I thought I had the cartridge she mentioned but I didn't so I created my scalloped card on my Gypsy by welding two scalloped cirecles together.  Then I adjusted the plain circles until I had the right sizes.  For the challenge from MPS she said to create something that was our style so this is what I came up with.  I love to add ribbon on almost all of my cards.  I also love bling, therefore the liquid pearls on the ribbon.  I love punches so you see the strip at the bottom of the card.  The Prima flowers represent all the bling I like to add. 

I hope you like the card and I especially want to thank Mary for turning me on to shaped cards!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Card!!! It is so Pretty,Love (Your Style)!!! I just got three bottles of the Liquid Pearls. Haven't used any yet. Loved how you added it on the ribbon. I (LOVE) that Punch. Would Love to know what it's called.
    I just became a follower.
    I just made a blog,would Love for you to come and visit me sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy I love your blog! I am your newest follower and even snagged some goodies to spice up MY blog! Your cards are beautiful! You are very talented!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects are so beautiful! I LOVE them. I am now followingyour blog and I will definitely be back again and again! Take care!

    http://scrapnooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!