Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday

The challenge from Throwback Thursday by My Creative Time was to use a retired cartridge.  I only had two, so I picked Tags, Boxes and More to make a gift tag.  I like the tags on Sweet Treats as they are two layered, however I could make the same thing with the Tags cartridge by cutting two tags, cutting one short and using a scalloped punch on the edge.  I just got in Black and White Cartridge for my Imagine and I couldn't resist printing the tag in two different patterns.  I sponged the edge with black ink for more definition.  I used Emma's Scalloped Edge Dye and Circle!  These are fabulous!  Then one of her stamp sets for the sentiment.  I added a little bling and sheer ribbon to finish my project.  Oh one last thing - I added a wobble!  Love those things and am seriously becoming addicted.

Thanks for looking.



9 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so beautiful. I love black and white!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW! This is gorgeous and perfect in EVERY single way! I absolutely LOVE it!!! And thanks for the sweet comments on my blog too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glora, you deserve those comments. LOVE your creations!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so elegant. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi, what a gorgeous tag! I just saw your comment on my 3x3 cards. I don't have an email address for you, so I thought I would just reply here. :-) For the envelopes for Walk in My Garden, just choose the size that your card is. So if your card is a 3 inch square, cut at 3 inch envelope. It works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Oh, how I wish I had an Imagine. I love your b&w patterns. Very striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! you are very creative! I love it!


    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag! Black and white is one of my favorite combos! Love your blog!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how elegant and classy! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!