Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's almost time for my boys to go to school!


I used something new on these two cards.  At least new to me!  It's the little "wobble" attachment which makes this little bird move.  It is so cute!  My youngest grandson is going to full day kindergarten and his card reads "Courage is always rewarded".  I want to send him a note of encouragement for his first day of school.  The other card is for my oldest grandson and his say's "Wisdom unlocks the door of imagination".  Both sentiments come from My Creative Time's stamp line.  I love them.  I used 3 Birds on Parade for the little bird.  This is a really cute cartridge.  Thanks for looking at my cards - enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, 3 Birds is one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cards are so Cute!!!! My little Grandson just started all day Kindergarten. I wished they still had it where they only went half a day. As soon as he got home,he laid down in the recliner and went to sleep. Would Love for you to come visit my new blog sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! What a sweet grandma to make these perfect cards for her grandsons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!