Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge


Cricut Cardz Challenge this week was to use fruit on a card.  I love this pear from the Preserves cartridge.  I have made several anniversary cards for the summer months using this cartridge.  The pear was cut out with the Imagine and I must say I love the Imagine for things like this.  I just select the colors and print and cut!  It is perfect.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Fruit and Veggie Punnies.  It is the perfect companion to this cartridge.  All layers of the pear have been inked on the edges to add some dimension and I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder that goes with the cartridge.  Isn't it cute!  This card is getting ready to be sent to one of my bestie friends!  Thanks for looking.  I'd love to read your comments.  Grab a cup of coffee or glass of lemonade and rest a bit!

Mimi

7 comments:

  1. nicely done, the embossing add a lot!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this and love the matching cuttlebugged background :-) So cute!

    -Sam :-)
    SamanthaJDesigns.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing is almost more adorable than the pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, love how the embossing flows right into the center image, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, I've never seen that adorable embossing folder. It's just the perfect background for the pear. Thanks for joining our fruit challenge this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the look of this card. The pear is so pretty and the embossing background to match.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!