Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Camp Mimi was great - now I need a nap!

Just spent the last two days with my grandsons who are 5 & 8.  We had a blast! Went to the Ft. Wayne Zoo yesterday and had the most perfect weather ever.  The day was wonderful!  Kids had a great time and Mimi and Papa did too!  I highly recommend this zoo for a family outing.

Today we went to Shishewanna to get a Jo Jo pretzel AND a visit to the cheese factory.  Fun couple of days but it's back to work tomorrow!  Seriously need a nap and a full night's sleep so I can be at my peak tomorrow.

Feeling blessed to have been able to take a couple of days off to spend with my two little guys, who will be young men in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!