Monday, June 27, 2011

Tiny 3x3 Thank you notes! Yummy!


My husband is having a total knee replacement next week, so I thought I would take some time to make up a few thank you notes that I will be able to use for hospital staff and friends who might stop by to see him.  I used my Pink Stamper's Fruit and Veggie Puns for the sentiment and Preserves cartridge.  I cut them all out on my Imagine so it didn't take long to do the colors.  Love my Imagine.  The inspiration came from My Creative Time as her post today was 3x3 cards.  I used Kraft paper for the base and some stock paper stack, popped up the fruit and added some twine.  I may still add some stickles but I wanted to try and post pictures before I head to bed.

Mimi

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!