Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop

Robyn's challenge for this hop was "something summer".  Nothing says summer to be as much as all the frest produce in the store.  I used the PRESERVES cricut cartrige and cut this out on my Imagine at 3.8.  LOVE the Imagine when I'm working on something quick and do not want to take the time to locate all the colors of paper.  What a wonderful machine.  I used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss the first layer as the pears went perfectly with this cut.  Of course I just HAD to use (LOL) a Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon came from my stash.  I made a couple of versions of this card (if you've read my blog, you know I like to make multiples of cards as I can always use them AND I have already taken the time to find the cartridge, the paper, and decided on how I wanted it to look - I think this is called multitasking :)).  The ribbon is from my stash  The pear was popped up to add dimension and I do think it turned out cute!  Thanks for looking at my blog.  If you are new WELCOME, stay around and take a peak at my other creations.  If you are returning stamping/paper crafting friend - it's great to see you again.  Thanks Robyn for the chance to celebrate summer! Mimi

3 comments:

  1. Great card!! Lots of detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! love the matching embossed background paper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the colors and embossing are amazing :)

    Tiffany
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!