Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Inspiration!


I spent some time over the weekend looking at some very talented cardmakers and one I found whose name is Mary from http://cardztv.blogspot.com/.  Mary did an adoreable Father's Day card and I used it for inspiration.  This was such a fun card to create.  It is an S shaped card and I used the Create a Critter cartridge and tried to at least get the coloring for my little Schnauzer.  I even put a pink collar on her with a little bit of stickles to make it pop.  I also used some black stickles on the nose and eyes.  I love black and pink!  I just think the combinationn is stunning.  I picked up a black and white paper pack on Saturday at Big Lots and it was the perfect back drop for this card.  I typed the sentiment on the computer, printed it out on regular paper and backed it with back to make it stand out.  The Font is called Lovitz and I just think it turned out great. Thank you Mary!  Loved the idea and I really think Papa will like it too.

5 comments:

  1. Great fathers day card. That doggie is so cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! really cute!
    kacee
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just PERFECT...great job and I really like your cards. Just awesome..
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and love that you found my blog. I became a follower of yours. (Hope you followed me!) Glad to find new blogger friends! Great projects!
    Yes I LOVED emma's stamps and that was the highlight for me to be asked on her blog!
    Thanks again!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this!?! Thank you for stopping by my blog Mimi and leaving me such a nice comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!