Tuesday, June 28, 2011

All Blinged up!



Tonight I finished my thank you notes.  Aren't they cute?  If you compare last night's photos and tonights you will see a slight difference.  I added some bling and stickles.  I also did some sponging around the edges of the fruit, the layered piece and the card itselft.  Each piece of the layered fruit was sponged before I assembled them.  To me it is always amazing to see what a couple more steps will mean in your finished creation.  Many times I finish a card, stand back and look at it and then I normally will add something!  These little 3x3 cards are so cute and easy to make.  I hope you will give it a shot.  The idea came from My Creative Time (Emma).  I used My Pink Stamper stamps for the sentiment on each.  Thanks for looking!

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!