Monday, May 30, 2011

Loving my new Imagine!

Today is the first time I've been able to craft in over a week.  I've not been able to do stairs since my heart cath on Friday and my crafting area is in the loft.  Played a little this afternoon with my new Imagine and I can tell I'm totally going to use this a lot!  Needed to make some sympathy/thinking of you cards today, so used the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge to make a card I've done in the past.  Will post pictures when I get the energy to go back up stairs.  Finally my Imagine and Gypsy syncing.  I love creating files and saving them on my Gypsy and then printing when I have time.  The only thing (and maybe I'm doing something wrong) is that the Imagine makes me load the cartridge where when I cut on my Expression, I don't have to hunt down the cartridge to load.  Might have to call Provocraft on that one to make sure I have things set up correctly.

Hope you are all having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!