Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Even though it's been raining most of the day, I am greatful for the weekend.  It gives me a chance to do some chores that have been neglected by a long work week AND a chance to rest.  I've had some health challenges this week, so resting is a good thing.  One of things that relaxes me the most is playing in my loft with paper, glue and my Cricut.

I have a friend graduating next weekend from Notre Dame business school so I had to make a card for him.  This young man is going places and I'm delighted to help him celebrate.

I made this card over as I felt my first one was too feminine.  I am always challenged when I need to make a masculine card.  I used my Gypsy to cut out my designs and I must say, the Gypsy is becoming a staple in almost all of my projects lately.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!