Thursday, April 7, 2011

Patches of Pink: Link Up Your Recent Creations!!!

Join in on the fun!  Patches of Pink: Link Up Your Recent Creations!!!  I know you are all crafty so join in and post your project.  You see my little bunny boxes that I am using for my staff at the office.  I got little chocolate squares (all wrapped) and it looks like the box will hold two pieces.  I bought sugar free for the two in my office who can't have sugar.  I think they will love them.

My two grandsons are coming tomorrow (I took the day off!) and I plan to do something crafty with them.  We have to get ready for Easter!

Thanks for looking.  Got to go and watch American Idol!

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!