Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog hop

I caved at the Michael's buy 3 get one free promotion this weekend, so I had to try out two of my purchases.  First I used Elegant Edges to cut out the layer.  Then I used Florals Embellished to cut out the butterfly.  The butterfly was cut @ 3.5 inches but I skipped one layer as it just didn't cut out good.  I would recommend cutting these images out bigger to see if the cuts are better.  This weekend I have noticed that my Expression is not cutting perfect especially on the circles.  I hope that doesn't mean I have to recalibrate or send it in.  The same thing happened with my baby bug and Provocraft honored the warranty and sent me a new one.  I sold that one on Ebay and bought an Expression from Ebay as well.

For the card I used all Stampin Up cardstock.  Melon Mambo, Old Olive & Elegant Eggplant are the colors I chose.  I also used some rhinestones to embelish the cards since all the little pieces didn't cut out right.  My ribbon came from Really Reasonable Ribbon stash.

Normally I make 4 cards, but due to my cutting problems I only made this one!

Enjoy the hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!