Sunday, February 20, 2011

Soup's On!!!

Yesterday was a great day! Me and my 12 closest pre and post menopausal friends when to see MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL.  It was a super day and it started with lunch at my BFF's home.  Her hubby makes awesome soup and our choices were chicken noodle (even home-made noodles!!) and chili.  I made this thank you card to send him to thank him for his hard work.  I used From the Kitchen cartridge for both the bowl of soup and the words SOUP.  I had some ribbon and patterned paper from my stash.  I used a border punch on the bottom of the pattern paper.  Dimensionals were used to pop up the bowl of soup and My Pink Stamper sentiment "thank you".  Fun card!

Now for my review of the musical!  OMG!  What a hilarious portrayal of menopause and the life of a woman.  You MUST see this and it would be best with your best gal pals!  I have not laughed that hard in a long time.  No eye makeup left as we walked away but a wonderful warm feeling and glad to be a woman!

Now see another project I did this week.  I manage a physician's office with three physicians and about 15 staff.  We have a bulletin board up in the office so co-workers can recognize their fellow workers by going "above and beyond".  They sign little cards and I put them up under each team members name.  We had almost 2 feet of snow a couple of weeks ago and when we came out to leave the office, the one physician had cleaned off all our cars.  One of the employees wrote an Above and Beyond card for him and I decided to do another bulletin board for our doctors enttitled "Our Docs Rock!"  It came out cute and I wanted to share this with you as well.

This was made with everyday paper dolls and was really fun!

If you've stumbled on my blog, spend some time looking around.  I'd love it if you become a follower and leave a comment.  I read all comments and they really keep me going.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!