Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop

This was a fun and EASY card for the blog hop!  When the challenge was something with a favorite color & black and I knew it was yellow!  This winter it seems that we have not seen near enough of the sun in Indiana and we have been blessed by some this week.  It has been a joy to "have to wear my shades" to and from work.  The image comes from Charmed cartridge, I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the dots, Stickles on the glasses and sun, and Robyn's More Punnylicious stamps.  The clear photopolymer stamps are really great for stamping on your raised images.  This is much more difficult to do with a red rubber stamp.  I always test on a scrap first to see how much pressure I need to use, but it really doesn't take much.

Enjoy my site.  Join in on the fun and follow the HOP!  I'd love for you to become a follower and invite me to your site too!

Mimi

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!