Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cricut Sisters Monday Challenge

I ran across this blog hop while participating in My Pink Stamper's blog hop!  This is fun!

I made this card using Create a Critter cartridge and used My Pink Stamper's stamp.  I have a new grandson, so this card was an easy one to put together.  I just had to think about how "stinkin cute" he is!

http://mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com/

Stay a while and join in the fun!  I'd love to have you become a follower and leave a comment and invite me to your blog.  I have a busy work week so I don't do much "hopping" unless it's the weekend.

Mimi

4 comments:

  1. This card is "stinkin cute". I just love it and thank you so much for joining in on our fun at my first challenge!

    Remember to leave a comment, letting us know what your favorite cartridge is of all time!!!

    Good luck and I'm a new follower!!!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi this card is so cute, the colors are perfect! If I saw this card in the store, I would definately buy it. Great job.

    Thank you for joining our Cricut Sisters Monday challenge, hope you will stop by and vote on which cartridge you'd like to use on my challenge which starts on the 21st.

    Linda
    http://lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I found your blog from Patti-Lynn Creations challenge. I am happy to be your newest follower!!

    Jillian
    http://www.jillianbeancrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is adorable, love the colors you used!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!