Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

I rarely have participated in a challenge, but Robyn from My Pink Stamper tempted me!  Ha ha!  I make simple cards, ones that I think anyone could make.  I do it for therapy and to get away from non-stop footlball games on Sunday afternoon.  The cards being submitted on Robyn's site are incredible and I'm glad just to be able to share.  My sledding image came from Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge.  All papers are from Stampin Up with the exception of the blue snowflake paper.  I found that in a paper pad bought at Michaels.  Certainly Celery,Ballet Blue, Regal Rose & Chocolate Chip are the colors used.  I blinged up my little guy with some rhinestones and Stickles on his mittens and gloves.  Instead of cutting out the face, I used my Gypsy to do a blackout cut and stamped the face with Peachy Keens Paper Doll Face Stamps.  The ribbon is also Certainly Celery from SU and the sentiment is My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies.  Thanks for looking and I'd love to have you join my blog!  I try and post my card pictures at least once a week.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Staying Crafty! Nothing real complicated, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I will have to revisit that cart. TFS! I certainly have a lot of SU paper! lol

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
    -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the expression on the sledder's face. Almost makes me want to leave my craft room and hit the slopes ... almost :)

    Good luck on the DT call!

    http://theserendipitousscrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind comments. I am not expecting to be picked for the design team. I think my cards may be too simple, but I like them! I'm glad you do too! Love all your sites. I browse the net almost nightly looking for cute designs that I think I can do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!