Saturday, January 15, 2011

My PINK creation for My Pink Stamper

This was fun!  I had to use a new cartridge that I've recently purchased because the little birds are toooooo adorable!  I actually made 4 of these this morning.  Again, if you've read my previous posts, I figure if I've taken the time to get out the paper, think up the card, I might as well make more than one. By the way, the 4 cards were similiar, but all had a different sentiment.   I can use up my scraps and really feel like I've gotten a lot done.  I used 3 Birds on Parade from my Cricut cartridges and I cut to 3 1/2 inches.  Most of the paper is from Stampin up and a lot was scraps that I've had so not sure on the color.  I have added some stickles on the nose and glitter on the hat & socks.  I used the cuttlebug to give me some dimension to the hat, scarf and boots!  This turned our really cute.  I am sending this one to my favorite niece who loves to craft with AC (Aunt Cathy).  The words come from Pinkalicious, one of Robyn's newer stamp set.  This is a great set when you are creating and sending things to your girlfriends!  One of the others was made into a Thank you card and it is going to someone at work who helped me out at the office this week. That sentiment came from Winter Punnies.  I have really gotten use out of that this winter.  Love Robyn's stamps.  The fonts are cute and up to date.  Phrases are short and seem to apply to so many things.

Enjoy!  If you have found my blog by the HOP, I'd love to have you join.  If you have just stumbled across my site, have a cup of hot cocoa and stay for a while!

Mimi

15 comments:

  1. Love your color choice, great card! TFS :)

    http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, great job, I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love it.

    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute card! I love your idea of making several of a similar type of card since you have the supplies out anyway. Good thinking! I am going to have to start doing that! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mimi, I'm Norma and a new follower and love your super CUTE card!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I am now a follower! I new to blogging, so if you would like to take a sneak peak at my blog, I would gladly appreciate it. creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super girl powerly cute. love this card TFS.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card!! That's one stinkin' CUTE bird!! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello~ I am new to your blog & just thought I would pop in to say hi and let you know I really like your cards. There is so much talent out in blog world. These wonderful crafters are all willing to share their gifts and it makes for a fantastic experience.
    I am now following your blog, hope you can follow mine too.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this card at the my pink stamper blog hop and loved it. I started following then because I poked around your blog and loved everything! I received a stylish blog award today, and I am giving one to you, too. The details about the award are in a post on my blog. Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an award for you in my blog:

    http://melissasboonieslife.blogspot.com

    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!