Saturday, January 8, 2011

A little bummed!

Just saw the final listing of MPS Design Team and I didn't get picked or honable mention.  Not sure why I'm so bummed as I didn't think I'd get picked.  Guess it is just the reality of it.  Anyway, Robyn has wonderful stamps and I will continue to support her and her products.  I see my craft change each day and I think it's getting better and better.

We had a beautiful snowfall last night.  I posted a video of it, but when I added the video it messed up my message so I deleted it.  I am still learning about the blog stuff!  Since I work full time, I don't spend all that much time on the computer as I used to, so it may take me longer to learn.  Any hints from any of you would be great!

Here is one of my favorite winter themed cards!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am now a new follower too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about not getting picked - your cards are wonderful. Keep up the good work and try again later. I signed up to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!