Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Friday - let the party begin!

I'm ready for spring!  I thought I'd post this card that I made this summer using a SVG cut with Sure Cuts a Lot.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.  I used the Cuttlebug on the toad for a little more dimension.  I also did some sponging with an ink pad around the edge.  My grandkids love the "googly" eyes!  They want me to add them to all my cards, LOL!

I challenge you all to set the mood for spring and make something to perk you up!  Not sure about you but I haven't seen sunshine for several days here in Indiana and we are approaching Ground Hog Day on February 2.  I definitely do not want him to see his shadow!  Come on spring!  Not sure I'll get anything else made this weekend but I hope to spend some time in my craft area!

Have a great weekend.  If you stumbled on my site, stay awhile and take a peak around.  I'd love it if you follow the blog!  Send me the link to your blog so I can visit you too.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!