Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!





It was a lovely holiday season.  I pray that you all had a wonderful time with your family.  The only thing that would have made mine better was to spend more time with my grandchildren.  Once again they went to FL for the holiday, however, I'm making plans to get to FL myself next Christmas and then I can spend some time with at least part of my family.  My downtime has been spent working in my loft creating some winter themed cards.  I am a firm believer that we have gotten away from cards & writing.  We have gotten so used to having our smart phones, email and texting, that we hardly ever write anything anymore.  I love all my gadgets, but every once in a while I need to return to sending cards and letting my friends know I am thinking and praying for them.  I guess that's the reason I like to make cards.  Hopefully in 2011 I can start scrapbooking all of my photos. I have boxes and boxes and tons on my computer. Humm, maybe that should be a New Year's resolution!  Anyway, I will picture some of my creations here so you can see what I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!